Dressmaking Scissors 6" | Prym Love
- Small, handy textile scissors
- Coloured, double-coated steel handles
- Quality with a lovely finis - Prym Love colouring.
- Precise finish right up to the tips guarantees excellent cutting results.
- Hot-forged, individually sharpened by hand and tested
6" / 15cms long - rustproof.
Prym Love Dressmaking Scissors
Small and practical, the Prym Love dressmaking scissors are all-rounders for the creative user.
Perfect for easy cutting of fabrics plus their slim, sharp point makes them ideal for cutting embroidery threads, cords or for unpicking seams as well as for fine needlework.
The steel handles and cutting edges offer long-lasting durability and the polka dot design in mint green on the double coated handles adds a fresh touch to every sewing basket.
The blades are superb quality having been hot-forged, individually sharpened by hand and tested plus offering a rust proof finish - the result is textile scissors, ideal for precision cutting, with balanced comfortable handling.
Part of the Prym Professional Scissor Range.