Fusible Interfacing For Leathers & Furs - Iron On | LE420 Vilene
Merino shade, light-weight, soft fusible nonwoven interlining made of synthetic fibres and provided with a special low-melting adhesive.
The low melt adhesive makes this non woven the ideal option to turn to when working with heat-sensitive fabrics such as napa and suede leather, furs, leather fabrics, fake furs & more.
For the fusing of small parts and front parts on jackets, coats and dresses.
LE420 Interlining Information
- Simple to apply with a dry iron
- Retains shape without losing the hold
- Will not harden the leather
- Better sewing without snagging or shifting of the sewing item
- Created especially for adhering to heat-sensitive fabrics
Instructions For Use
- Place the interfacing with the coated side on the wrong side of the fabric.
- Press each area for 10 seconds without letting the iron move. Iron setting: silk/wool
- Allow the pieces to cool flat for about 30 minutes, so that the adhesive can set properly.
- Warning: the adhesive properties will differ according to the fabric and must be determined through individual trials.
LE420 Vlieseline Ordering Info.
LE420 is priced per metre.
To order simply add metres to your basket - we will cut as one continuous length up to the 25m full roll. Half metres are available by entering 0.5 (half metre), 1.5 (one and a half metres) etc.
Looking to buy Vilene/Vlieseline for your shop or business in Bulk Wholesale Quantities? Please Contact Us for further information.
Well Known Vilene Code:
LE420 - Natural Leather
|Colour||Brown, Cream & Naturals|
|Brand||Vilene / Vlieseline|
The manufacturer advises the following care instructions however we always advise testing a small piece first to make sure you are 100% happy.
Washable at 40°