Non-Medical Face Mask Interfacing | Vilene
Non-woven lining for non-surgical masks in white, 90ms wide.
The interfacing is designed specifically for lining masks to allow easy breathing whilst reducing the risk of transmitting harmful particles.
Air-permeable, fine-pored and washable at 60 degrees, Ideal as a base material for non-medical mouth and nose masks, next to the skin.
See Test certificate in image gallery.
To reiterate this is not a medical product. for full info please be sure to read the Non-Medical Info section below.
Non-Medical Face Mask Interfacing By Vlieseline (Vilene) Info.
- ILC 151 is produced with recycled PES
- Product is hydrophobic -> prevents moisture penetration from the outside (aerosols) and inside (saliva)
- Defined filter and air flow performances (as per attached)
- Multiple uses due to 10 x washability
- Oekotex Certified, produced in Germany
- Point seal product therefore suitable to be worn against mouth and nose
- Recommend calendared side is outside, reduces rate of pilling
- Washable at 60 degrees, recommended that product is washed prior to skin contact
The team at Freudenberg - the Vilene (Vlieseline) parent company are keen for us to stress that these products are for a clothing application and are suitable for personal / community face protection, they do not conform to a medical standard.
Neither Empress Mills or Freudenberg cannot accept liability in respect of the products being used for medical and personal protection equipment. Any requirement where there is a medical specification would need to be submitted and tested by the customer.
|Brand||Vilene / Vlieseline|