505 Temporary Spray Glue | 500ml Can
505 Spray is the market-leading temporary adhesive that allows you to temporarily bond fabrics and other textiles while also leaving them free enough to be removed and placed in a new location.
The spray is colourless, odourless and leaves no residue. As an extra feature, 505 Spray is designed in a way to ensure it doesn't stick to your needle so effortless sewing is possible even through the glue.
As with all adhesives we recommend testing 505 sprays on a piece of your fabric prior to main use.
As this is an aerosol regrettably it can only be sent to addresses on the UK Mainland. We are truly sorry for any inconvenience caused.
Empress Offer Price Now Available
505 - Instructions For Use
- Protect the workspace.
- Shake well before each use.
- Spray from 10 inches away in a side to side motion for a light application of the 505 on the back of the fabric, batting/wadding or stabiliser.
- Machine washable.
- In case of excess spraying, the fabric may be dry cleaned if necessary.
For use with quilt sandwich:
- Spray the batting/wadding from the centre outward, place quilt back on the batting/wadding and smooth.
- Turn over and spray the other side of the batting/wadding, position the quilt top on the batting/wadding and smooth.
For use with embroidery:
Method One: place fabric on sprayed stabiliser, smooth and hoop.
Method Two: hoop stabiliser, spray 505 on stabiliser, place fabric or garment on the stabiliser (this avoids hoop marks).
To remove the 505 from a hoop simply wash in soapy water.
- Avoids hoop marks.
- Avoids pinning.
- May be repositioned.
- Does not gum needles.
- Odourless, colourless.
- VOC compliant.
- Acid free.
- Solvent free.
- Evaporates with fabric manipulation and disappears in the wash.
- No CFCs