505 Temporary Spray Glue
505 Spray is the market-leading temporary adhesive that allows you to temporarily bond fabrics and other textiles while also leaving them free enough to be removed and placed in a new location.
The spray is colourless, odourless and leaves no residue. As an extra feature, 505 Spray is designed in a way to ensure it doesn't stick to your needle so effortless sewing is possible even through the glue.
As with all adhesives we recommend testing 505 sprays on a piece of your fabric prior to main use.
As this is an aerosol it can only be sent to addresses on the UK Mainland.
505 - Instructions For Use
- Protect the workspace.
- Shake well before each use.
- Spray from 10 inches away in a side to side motion for a light application of the 505 on the back of the fabric, batting/wadding or stabiliser.
- Machine washable.
- In case of excess spraying, the fabric may be dry cleaned if necessary.
For use with quilt sandwich:
- Spray the batting/wadding from the centre outward, place quilt back on the batting/wadding and smooth.
- Turn over and spray the other side of the batting/wadding, position the quilt top on the batting/wadding and smooth.
For use with embroidery:
Method One: place fabric on sprayed stabiliser, smooth and hoop.
Method Two: hoop stabiliser, spray 505 on stabiliser, place fabric or garment on the stabiliser (this avoids hoop marks).
To remove the 505 from a hoop simply wash in soapy water.
- Avoids hoop marks.
- Avoids pinning.
- May be repositioned.
- Does not gum needles.
- Odourless, colourless.
- VOC compliant.
- Acid free.
- Solvent free.
- Evaporates with fabric manipulation and disappears in the wash.
- No CFCs