Firm Fusible Vlieseline Information
- Washable and dry cleanable pelmet interfacing
- Smooth, fabric look & finish.
- Retains shape.
- Comfortable to iron-on
Instructions For Use
- Place the interfacing with the coated side on the wrong side of the fabric.
- Then cover with a damp cloth and press each area for about 15 seconds, being careful not to move the iron.
- Allow the pieces to cool flat for about 30 minutes, so that the adhesive can set properly.
Firm Fusible Vlieseline Offers & Cut Lengths
Firm Fusible Vlieseline (Vilene) Interfacing Orders will be cut as one continuous length up to the 25m standard full roll option.
Reductions available for purchases of 3m+
Well Known Vilene Code:
S520/30 – 30cm wide option
S520/90 – 90cm wide option
Vilene Brand Has Changed To Vlieseline
The well known brand Vilene has changed its name to Vlieseline. The brand is owned by a parent company called Freudenberg Non Wovens. The team at Freudenberg made the decision in early 2016 to re brand throughout much of the world to the new name Vlieseline.
To be completely clear the actual products have not changed and are still the same great quality interfacings, waddings and creative mediums we expect – it is simply a change in name.
More About The Vilene To Vlieseline Re Brand.