Fusible Fleece Double Sided | 60" Wide
HH650 Medium Loft double sided adhesive. Bonds two fabrics together and adds volume in one easy application. Ideal for quilts, clothing bags & furnishings.
Single Sided Fusible Fleece also available.
Full Info Below | Stitch with Empress Quilting Thread.
Advantages of using Double Sided Fusible Fleece:
- Can be ironed-on from both sides
- Efficient use with little wastage
- Two materials are ironed together in one step
- Pleasant soft feel- Ideal for patchwork project
- Very good for clothing items: e.g. waistcoats, jacket
- Washable and dry cleanable
Method of use:
Place the Vilene HH 650 between the two fabrics to be stuck together; make sure that there are no folds or pulls; it is particularly important to iron carefully.
With waistcoats and jackets we recommend you to test a sufficiently large area to check the adhesion and look of both fabrics.
Tip: Secure the joined fabrics either by appropriate seams or through additional quilting.
Ironing: With a damp cloth, iron setting wool/cotton, iron each area for about 15 seconds.
Washable in temperatures up to 30 °C in the gentle cycle, dry cleanable
Vilene Code: HH650